Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rexburg Farmers Market

I am so excited! Our first market of the season is Friday! And the weather is supposed to be rainy and only in the 40's, so I can't wait to snuggle in my little booth and make people beautiful!! Our customers know what the weather is like around here, so they come out and support us anyway..happy about that!! We will have watch bands, necklaces, earrings, bookmarks, binky clips, scissor fobs, bracelets...all beaded of course!! And for those of you who like to make your own jewlery but don't like to pay craft store prices for your beads...we have a surprise for you!!! We will have beads available too! I love to help fellow crafters any way that I can, and beading can get expensive...we can help with that!!

So I hope to see you all out there this Friday, April 30! We are going to have a great season!! Fridays from 4pm to 8pm behind Taco Bell in Rexburg!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the market was a success. I was so glad to see so many people out in the rain, hail and snow...LOL Thank you to all who came out and braved the weather with us.
    The first market always seems to be the craziest..trying to figure out displays, and trying to counteract the wind, but everyone was patient with us and the weather. I know this is going to be a great season!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Beads and handmade beaded jewelery

Followers