Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Weather

So I am trying to figure out just what the weather is doing lately...I am a self titled weather geek, and I have a bunch of new friends all over the country. So, here in Idaho, where we had a blizzard just a week ago with 8 inches of snow, and now today it is 76 degrees. I am wondering what everyone out there is thinking about global warming and if it is affecting you and if not, what is your weather like today and normally for this time of year? I cannot wait to put in my seeds for gardening.
And just one more question...what do think of sqare foot gardens? I am new to them this year, but plan on charting my progress start to finish...so excited!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so talking about the weather...there was an actual microburst here last night...we had some crazy thunderstorms. But I absolutely love a good spring rain..makes everything green and the smell after the rain is intoxicating...ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Beads and handmade beaded jewelery

Followers